Brambles Chine and Linstone Chine Self catering Properties on the Isle of Wight
One of the cheapest accommodation options we've found for Isle of Wight holidays is renting a property at Linstone Chine Holiday Village, which incorporates Brambles Chine and Cliff End in the west of the Island, in Colwell near Freshwater.
The properties sleep 4 to 6 people and many are privately owned and rented, so we've attempted to make a list of all the different websites offering accommodation, with a rough idea of price.
At certain times of year you can stay for a week for around £250, which is potentially around £6 per person per night. During high season it would still only be about £14 per person per night (based on six sharing). Prices are correct at 2018.
Some properties are on more than one site - I've included both links in case you prefer one website over another.
There are loads of two bedroom individual chalets at Brambles Chine for rent via HomeAway. Most of them don't have names, which makes it a little hard to distinguish between them (instead, they have rather long descriptions). I'd take a look at the price and then individual reviews.
- "Two Bedroom Seaside bungalow with stunning sea views up to the Needles" (average £43 per night)
- "Stunning sea views and two minutes from the beach" (average £77 per night)
- "Sea views to the Needles, three minutes to the sandy beach" (average £60 per night)
- "Holiday bungalow with superb sea views" (average £40 per night)
- "Self Catering Holiday Bungalow With Superb Sea And Country Views - Free WiFi" - (£40 average per night)
Linstone-Chine.co.uk has around 25 different properties on the site - some at the Brambles Chine end and some at Cliff End. All are £280 - £580 per week.
There is one available from Isle of Wight Self Catering (£260 - £510) and another from Wight Self Catering (£260 - £510).
Still haven't found what you're looking for? Try our caravan holiday park guide